Thinking about Primal Muscle 191XT? Then you’re probably a lot like I was.You’re stuck at a plateau that you just can’t break through no matter what you try. You’re killing yourself in the gym every day, but the results just aren’t there. You’ve got stubborn fat that just won’t go away.
Now, you want a natural boost that’s going to pump you up without turning you into a werewolf. 191XT is exactly that. Ever since I started taking it, I’ve noticed a little more muscle mass, less fat, faster recovery, and a decent bump in my 1-rep max.
I’m not Arnold Schwarzenegger yet, but I’m definitely a leaner, more powerful me. However, it’s not for everyone, and it’s not a miracle cure. If you aren’t putting in the work, it won’t do anything for you.
In this Primal Muscle 191XT review, I’ll cover everything you need to know including:
- What it is
- How it works
- Special features
- How to take it
- And what you need to know to stay safe
Let’s get you lean!
What is Primal Muscle 191XT?
Why I’ve been using it:
- increased energy levels,
- reduced muscle recovery time,
- improved performance at the gym,
- easy to take as it’s a spray.
PS! This is the cheapest place to get it from, if interested.
Primal Muscle 191XT is a muscle supplement that falls into the category of human growth hormone (HGH) boosters. It does not require a prescription and unlike classic steroid injections, this is legal and accepted even for those who compete.
HGH, just like testosterone is abundant when you’re young, but slowly starts declining with age. Primal Muscle offers a natural way to boost this hormone and doesn’t come with all the potential effects injections have.
How to take it
Primal Muscle 191XT comes in the form of a spray administered orally. The dosage is a bit confusing. On another hand, you have the label stating that one serving is 6 sprays. On the other hand, the instructions tell you to take 2-3 sprays at bedtime.
If you want to enhance your performance, you may also take the same dose in the morning. In other words, you shouldn’t go over 6 sprays a day. You can start with the bedtime dose, and if you feel ok, add another one in the morning to boost your results.
Primal Muscle 191XT will help your muscles recover quicker after a workout. You’ll need shorter periods of rest between workouts, which is the best if you’re trying to increase your strength and build more muscle quickly.
It will also boost your energy levels and help you burn fat quicker. HGH is also known for its anti-aging properties. So another nice effect you might see is that your skin will look better, it will have more elasticity and smoothness.
Ingredients for Primal Muscle 191XT
Its ingredients are natural, with the primary blend being made of herbal ingredients.
- Alpha GPC is a neurotransmitter that helps improve focus and memory.
- Deer Antler Velvet is an ingredient you’ll find in most HGH supplements because it contains IGF-1 which is an insulin-like growth factor.
- Mucuna Pruriens increases dopamine, which boosts the mood and makes you feel more energetic.
- GABA could potentially increase HGH, especially when paired with strength training.
- Eurycoma Longifolia could increase free testosterone, though few medical studies are proving this to be true.
There is also a secondary blend composed of ingredients such as l-arginine, l-valine, l-glutamine, l-isoleucine, and more.
Pros and Cons
- It is made of all-natural ingredients.
- It has few known side effects.
- It is legal even in competitions.
- The administration is easy due to the spray bottle and works best for those who don’t prefer taking a lot of pills.
- It is fairly expensive. Though, the price is an improvement because if you do a little research, you’ll see it used to cost twice the price per bottle before.
- You can only purchase it through the official website. Because of this, there are few genuine reviews from buyers, as the manufacturers have full control over what they allow users to post.
- There aren’t enough studies regarding potential effects and its results.
- There is no money-back guarantee. You can exchange your 191XT for another Primal Muscle product, but you can’t get a refund.
Who is it for?
Primal Muscle 191XT is a muscle supplement that can be taken by any healthy male adult who is looking to boost fat loss, build muscle, have more energy, and recover quicker between workouts. If you have any health conditions, you should talk to a doctor before using this supplement, to make sure you’re not making the condition worse.
If you’re in your early 20s, you probably won’t see much of an effect, as your body is making enough HGH on its own. The effects should be more visible after 30 and even after 40, but that doesn’t mean you can’t try it in your 20s as well.
Check out this video on Instagram where somebody is using the product:https://www.instagram.com/p/CKb3Hj5lnmv/
Is it safe?
Its ingredients are natural, so side effects should be minimal. If you know you have any allergies to one of the ingredients, you should, of course, stay away from this muscle supplement.
What do people say about it?
Because Primal Muscle 191XT is not sold through shops such as Amazon or Walmart, objective customer reviews are hard to find.
If you go on the official website, you’ll notice there is absolutely no negative comment, every user gives high ratings. It could be that there is truly nobody unhappy about this product, though it is rather hard to believe.
Users on bodybuilding forums are less impressed about the product, for instance. They don’t ditch it completely and they don’t complain about having a horrible side effect, but many comments are stating they have no positive effects either.
On YouTube, there is one review that dislikes the product for two reasons: the price and the fact that it didn’t do anything positive. In fact, the only effect this user felt was bloating.
So, Should You Try It?
Primal Muscle 191XT is a muscle supplement that claims to help increase HGH in a natural, legal way, without the effects you would get from conventional injections. It is fairly safe, easy to take, and you can use it even if you’re competing.
On the downside, it is only sold through the official website, which makes it hard to find genuine reviews. The few ones that do exist outside of the main shop are not very positive, many claiming it doesn’t help at all.
Is it worth buying? That’s up to you to decide. Since it is all-natural, the risk of it hurting you is small, unless you have an allergy. So if you’re ok with the price, you can certainly try it.
I’ve tested out many similar products and haven’t found them useful.. however, I’ve been using the 191XT ever since a colleague recommended it to me and I see a remarkable difference for myself.
PS! This is the cheapest place to get it from, if interested.