Why you might want PowerPoint on your Mac
Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac is used on phones and tablets, which makes it easy to work on your presentations from anywhere. With PowerPoint, you can start your presentation using a recent presentation, theme, template, or a blank one. Your audience can also join you from any device.
PowerPoint supports various formats such as .mov, .mp4 with advanced audio coding (AAC). It’s also possible to provide feedback to the comments pane or choose to hide the comments. The beautiful designs, cinematic motion, rich animation, and 3D models make it easy to get your ideas across.
You can also use the slide-by-slide notes that are only available to you to tell your story. The inbuilt accessibility checker allows you to translate your slides into the preferred language. Here are the reasons why you may want to have PowerPoint for your Mac.
Design in seconds
PowerPoint gives you quality customized presentations that help you maximize your presentation’s visual impact. So, you can create your presentation slides in seconds.
You can create fluid motion and bring your vision to life with little effort. You have to duplicate the files that you want to morph together and move them to where you want them animated.
You can use PowerPoint in different ways to communicate with your audience. You can customize the slides to suit your needs. You can switch slides from a visual grid using a slide navigator. Your audience will only see the slide that you’ve chosen.
Stay in control
Your slides will appear automatically when you project the presentation to another screen using auto-extend. Therefore, you’ll not waste time fumbling with settings.
You can review and rehearse your presentations from the Presenter view. Presenter view displays your speaker notes, the current slide, and the next slide on your deck.
Work in sync
You can co-author a presentation with your team members at the same time. It’s possible to use sync online or on your desktop.
How to get PowerPoint on your Mac
You can start using PowerPoint for Mac by downloading PowerPoint from the App Store. You should have a Microsoft Office 365 subscription or use the trial to use PowerPoint on your Mac computer. Here are the steps you should follow to download PowerPoint on your Mac computer.
- The first thing you have to do is launch the App Store on your Mac computer.
- Type PowerPoint in the search bar.
- You’ll find Microsoft PowerPoint in the search results. If it’s not available, you should toggle through the results until you find it. Click on Get and then install.
- Use your Apple ID information to sign up and initiate the download. Choose the Get button at the bottom.
- The app will begin downloading. Once it has finished downloading, choose Open on the top-right-hand side.
- Choose ‘Get started’ on the pop-up that appears and sign in with your Microsoft credentials. You can choose the one-month trial version.
By following the above steps, you’ll get Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac. Now that you have PowerPoint on Mac, you can create amazing slide designs and slideshows. PowerPoint allows you to create your presentations quickly.