This Minecraft tutorial explains how to craft a Potion of Water Breathing (3:00) with screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
In Minecraft, you can brew a Potion of Water Breathing (3:00) and add it to your inventory. When this potion is drank, it will give you the Water Breathing effect and the ability to breathe under water for 3 minutes.
Let’s explore how to make this potion.
A Potion of Water Breathing (3:00) is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
PlatformSupported (Version*) Java Edition (PC/Mac)Yes (1.7.2) Pocket Edition (PE)Yes (0.12.1) Xbox 360Yes (TU31) Xbox OneYes (CU19) PS3Yes (1.22) PS4Yes (1.22) Wii UYes (Patch 3) Nintendo SwitchYes Windows 10 EditionYes Education EditionYes
* The version that it was added or removed, if applicable.NOTE: Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We will continue to show them individually for version history.
Where to find this Potion in Creative Mode
Required Materials to make this Potion
In Minecraft, these are the materials materials you can use to craft a Potion of Water Breathing (3:00):
How to craft this Potion in Survival Mode
1. Open the Brewing Stand menu
First, open your brewing stand so that you have the Brewing Stand menu that looks like this:
2. Add Blaze Powder to Activate the Brewing Stand
Start by adding blaze powder in the far left box to activate the brewing stand.
3. Add Items to make this Potion
In the Brewing Stand menu, you place ingredients in the top box and the potions are created in the bottom three boxes.
To make a Potion of Water Breathing (3:00), you will need 1 water bottle, 1 nether wart, and 1 pufferfish.
Add the Water Bottle
First, place the water bottle in one of the bottom boxes in the Brewing Stand menu.
Add the Nether Wart
Next, add the nether wart to the top box in the Brewing Stand menu.
You will know that the brewing process has begun because the bubbles will turn white and the arrow will turn white to show the progress. Once the brewing is done, the nether wart will disappear.
At this point, your bottle will contain an Awkward Potion which has no effects.
Add the Pufferfish
Next, add the pufferfish to the top box in the Brewing Stand menu.
Once the brewing process is complete, you will hear a “glug glug glug” sound and the pufferfish will disappear. The Potion of Water Breathing (3:00) will now be finished.
Your bottle will now contain a Potion of Water Breathing (3:00).
If you drink the Potion of Water Breathing (3:00), you will be able to breathe underwater for 3 minutes. This is extremely useful when exploring the ocean.
At this point, you can add this Potion of Water Breathing (3:00) to your inventory or you can continue and turn the potion into a Splash Potion of Water Breathing (2:15).
Item ID and Name
Give Command for Potion of Water Breathing (3:00)
Things to Make with this Potion
You can use a Potion of Water Breathing (3:00) to make items in Minecraft such as:
Things to Do with this Potion
Here are some activities that you can do with a Potion of Water Breathing (3:00) in Minecraft:
- 5 cách mở Disk Management trong Windows 11 mà nhiều người chưa biết
- 10 Genius Ways to Charge a Phone Without a Charger
- What You Should Know About Albuterol Use, Expiration, Side Effects, and Safety Considerations
- [Solved] How to Fix PS4 Overheating in 2023 [Ultimate Tips]
- How to make an enchantment table in Minecraft to power up your weapons and armor