If you think that the types of picture stickers on the iPhone built-in apps are not rich enough, or you don’t want to update your iPhone system. Alternatively, you can turn to third-party apps. Packed with plentiful photo editing features and visually appealing designed stickers, adding stickers to photos on iPhone has never been this easy.
Fotor’s photo editor app is furnished with a wide collection of picture stickers. You can convert your picture instantly with just a few clicks. From animal stickers to text and festival stickers, the Fotor app can satisfy your personalized requirements with a multiple selection of stickers.
Here are steps on how to use the Fotor app to add stickers to photos on iPhone.
- Install the Fotor app on your iPhone.
- Open the Fotor app and tap “Edit”. Then select the image you want to add stickers.
- On the toolbar at the bottom, swipe to the right side to find the “Sticker” icon.
- Then select a sticker and drag it to the picture. Optionally, you can adjust the size, color, and transparency of the sticker to make it better match your image.
- Once done, tap the “√” icon to save changes.
WhatsApp is a free messaging and calling app. You can use WhatsApp to add stickers to photos before sharing them with your friends on this platform. You can chat with yourself and send the edited pictures to yourself. Rather, you can download the edited picture to your iPhone and share it on other platforms.
Here’s how to add stickers to photos on iPhone using WhatsApp:
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone and open it.
- Select any person or group you desire to send the picture to.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom and choose “Photo and Video Library”.
- Select the photo on which you want to add stickers.
- Tap the emoji icon at the top. You can use existing sticker packs or move to the emoji menu.
- Add stickers to your photo and tap the arrow icon at the bottom to send your image out.
- Optionally, you can save the image with stickers on your phone. It’s easy to do. Open a conversation in WhatsApp, find your edited picture and select it, tap the share icon, and choose “Save”.
Pixlr is a well-known option among third-party apps for photo editing. You can easily add stickers to photos with Pixlr. No account creation is required, just download and start editing. Let’s see how to add stickers to photos on iPhone with Pixlr.
- Install the Pixlr app on your iPhone and open it.
- Click on the “Photos” option on the gallery and select a picture.
- Tap the frame icon at the bottom and then choose “Stickers”. There is a list of sticker packs to choose from, select a favorite and put it on the picture.
- Once finished adding stickers to the photo, hit Done and save the image on your iPhone.
PicsArt is another alternative you can use to add stickers to photos. With a huge library of picture stickers, you can level up your photo with ease.
How to add stickers to photos on iPhone with PicsArt?
- Launch the PicsArt app on your iPhone and open it. In the Photos option on the gallery, tap “All Photos” to view all your photos in your camera roll and select the target picture.
- Tap the “Sticker” icon at the bottom and here you can see lots of stickers. Select one sticker and add it to the picture. You can drag it anywhere to better suit the picture.
- When you’re finished, tap Done and save your image with stickers to your iPhone.
A picture is worth funny decoration. You can make the conversations with friends more joyful and make your picture lively by adding stickers. Today we have shared the top 6 ways to add stickers to photos on iPhone. Adopting the above complete guide and unleash your creativity from now on.