The Xbox is a world-famous video gaming brand which is established and owned by Microsoft Corporation. Xbox one is one of the home video game consoles developed by this brand. In general, the console is used to play Xbox one games. But some people want to play the games on their Windows PC. Is this possible? How to play Xbox One games on PC (how to play Xbox on laptop)? Certainly, you are allowed to steam Xbox One games onto Windows 10 PC in simple steps.
Please don’t worry too much if you don’t know what to do; there’s a tutorial on how to stream Xbox One to PC in detail.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery TrialClick to Download100%Clean & Safe
How to Stream from Xbox One to PC
Game steaming can refer to two different things: the first one is live streaming gameplay to a certain platform (such as YouTube); the second one is streaming games from a console to a computer. What we said stream Xbox One to PC belongs to the second type. Users want to turn a computer into a remote display for the console by streaming Xbox One to PC; in fact, this is a two-step process which requires the access to not only the console, but also the PC. Besides, there are some preconditions for it.
- The console and the target Windows PC should be connected to the same network (wired and wireless).
- The network connection must be fast & strong enough to complete the streaming process.
- Though the wired Ethernet connection is more suitable than the wireless connection; the latter is still useful & possible when there are not many obstructions.
How to stream Xbox One to PC? Please follow these steps.
Step 1: Activate Streaming on the Xbox One Console
- Open the System panel.
- Select Settings from the left sidebar.
- Select Preferences from the left sidebar of the next window.
- Look for the Xbox app connectivity option in the right panel.
- Check Allow game streaming to other devices under This Xbox.
- You may also check Allow connections from any device or Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox under Other devices.
Step 2: Stream Xbox to PC with the Xbox Console Companion App
- Make sure Xbox One console and the PC are connected to the same network.
- Open the app on your PC.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account or Xbox Live account.
- Click on the menu icon at the top left-hand side of the app window.
- Look for the Connection option from the list and then select it.
- Click Add a device and select the target console.
- Click Connect and wait for it to finish.
- Attach the Xbox One controller to current PC via a USB cable.
- Click Stream and pick the games you want to steam.
- Press Esc when you want to stop streaming. (You can also tap the screen and choose Stop streaming.)
How To Disable Xbox Game Bar On Windows 10: 3 Ways.
Streaming Xbox One to PC in the future will be much easier after the initial setup: you should launch the app on PC -> select Xbox One -> select Stream.
Can you stream from PC to Xbox One? Sure, you can. There’s how to stream PC games to Xbox One.