How to turn off AirPods Pro
AirPods Pro are wireless earbuds from Apple with noise-cancellation, touch controls, and improved sound quality. The H1 chip enables seamless integration with Apple devices, while Transparency mode allows users to hear their surroundings. With a wireless charging case, they provide up to 24hrs of battery life.
Today we are focusing on How to turn off AirPod pro. We all know what it means to turn off a device or gadget, simply put it off to save the battery or maybe be using that specific device sometime now you its right to power it off. Well, AirPods Pro isn’t any different you can also be turned off.
airpods pro on off
Before we move on the how to turn off the AirPods Pro, please note that you can turn or power off your AirPods Pro in 2 ways and this article will take you through the needed steps or guides to achieve this.
How to turn AirPods Pro Off in 2 Different Ways
Here are the 2 ways to turn off your AirPods pro;
- Turning on the Automatic Ear Detection option on your iPhone. The name for this option says it all. The idea behind this invention by Apple was to let the airport detect your ear immediately after you place the 2 or 1 pod into your ear and resumes receiving the audio.
So when this feature is on, what it does is it senses if the AirPods are not connected or in a listening mode and then quickly puts it off the reserve the battery.
Now let’s get to
how to turn on the Automatic Ear Detection
- Step #1: On your iPhone X, 11, 12, and, 13 or any other compatible iPhone with the AirPods, go to your “Settings”
- Step #2: Then head to “Bluetooth” and you will notice your AirPods among you’re the other Bluetooth devices
- Step #3: Next to your device, there’s an “i” icon, tap it to move to the next step
- Step #4: Here you scroll down to “Automatic Ear Detection” and a switch button located next to it
- Step #5: Tap that button to turn on this feature now.
With these simple steps, you can turn on the automatic ear detection feature. Now that the first step has been done, we move to the other step to turn off your AirPods pro.
Turn off AirPod Pro with Stem Settings
To activate this feature here is how to do it;
- Step #1: You head to your iPhone settings again
- Step #2: Tab Bluetooth and select your AirPod
- Step #3: You will need to select the AirPod (Left or Right) you want to change to in the “Press and Hold AirPods” setting
- Here you will be shown 3 options under “Noise Control” and they are; Noise Cancellation, Transparency, and Off.
- The “OFF” option is not marked here, you will have to tap it to change the settings to OFF. This means both “Noise Cancellation” and “OFF” will be marked.
- This is how to turn off your AirPods pro with the seconds method.
how to turn off AirPod Pro 2
Here is how you can turn or put off your airpods pro 2
AirPods Pro 2 turn off
- Put both of your AirPods Pro 2 in your ears.
- Press and hold the force sensor on either AirPod until the LED light on the stem turns amber. The force sensor is located on the flat, shiny surface of the AirPods Pro 2.
- Release the force sensor.
- Repeat the same step on the other AirPod. The LED light on the other AirPod will also turn amber.
- Your AirPods Pro 2 is now turned off. To turn them back on, simply press and hold the force sensor on either AirPod or until the LED light flashes white.
- Alternatively, you can also turn off your AirPods Pro 2 by placing them in their charging case and closing the lid. When you’re not using your AirPods Pro 2, turning them off can help conserve battery life and prolong their overall lifespan.
AirPods Pro completely turn off
AirPods Pro cannot be completely turned off but there are a few steps to follow if you like to converse the battery for another day or time; Put them in the charging case, disable automatic ear detection, etc.
Where is the power button on AirPods Pro?
The power button is always located at the back of the AirPods Pro. Press an and hold this button for about 5 seconds to put the device in discovery mode then connect to your iPhone, iPad or Any mac device.
Is there a way to turn off AirPods?
AirPods were not made to be turned On and Off but if you’re not using the AirPods just put them back in the case and when you’re ready to use it again take them out and start using them. Its that simple!
Can you turn off AirPod Pro controls?
Apple released an iOS 16.1 beta and with this update 2nd Generation AirPod Pro had a new accessibility page where users of this can disable or enable the touch control for volume. There isnt much information i can give about this but just hope in the future iOS updates Apple will make more available options for AirPod Controls
can i turn off AirPods
Yes, you can turn off AirPods. To turn off your AirPods, simply place them in their charging case and close the lid. This will automatically disconnect them from your device and turn them off. When you’re not using your AirPods, it’s always a good idea to turn them off to conserve battery life and ensure they’re not accidentally activated. Additionally, turning off your AirPods when they’re not in use can help prolong their overall lifespan.
What should I do if my AirPods Pro won’t turn off?
If your AirPods Pro won’t turn off, try resetting them. Hold down the button on the back of the charging case for 15 seconds until the LED light starts flashing amber. Then, reconnect the AirPods to your device and see if you can turn them off. If the problem persists, contact Apple support or take them to an authorized service provider for assistance.
Best AirPods Deals on AMAZON TODAY
Apple AirPods 3rd GenWireless Earbuds with Lightning Charging CaseSpatial Audio, Sweat and Water ResistantUp to 30 Hours of Battery Life
Apple AirPods Max Wireless Over-Ear HeadphonesActive Noise Cancelling, Transparency Mode,Spatial Audio, Digital Crown for Volume Control
Apple AirPods 2high-quality sound, voice-activated Siri,wireless charging case
See on AMAZON
See on AMAZON
See on AMAZON
If you enjoyed this article please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, Sign up for our newsletter, and follow us on Twitter, and Pinterest for more
“Please leave your comments. Let us know what you think, this helps us improve our next article”